Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Live 105

Friends, strangers, patronns of ze blogging. I've been coding python all day and I think I'm starting to like it. It's quite neat actually. But now on to something completely different..

I usually listen to the KITS Live 105 morning broadcasts when driving to work because they are so wonderfully sarcastic and funny. I love it when they are reading the traffic report and have a laughing sound in the background as the reporter lists accidents and clogged roads you should avoid that morning.
I found some scripts for it on their website too, so all of you living outside of the Bay Area can have a look at all the high quality content :)

Update: Looks like you can stream it of the web if you sign up or whatever

Robert

1 comment:

Robert said...

I think it can be streamed from the web btw..