Monday, August 07, 2006

First post

I don't really have much to talk about yet, so for now, here's a bunny with a pancake on its head:


In my office, people are coming back from the vacation, so catching up on everything which has happened. The boss is very impressed with my progress in the thesis project, I am perhaps a bit more realistic and think the challenges ahead to finish the project will be quite sufficient.

It's a bit of a concern that I don't know yet exactly where I'll work in Estonia. Well, that should not be impossible to sort out. I'm writing letters today, tomorrow I should probably get thesis report started.

The guy who will be writing here with me sent me an email today that he's landed in California. Congrats to him! We should see his first post soon enough.

No comments: